Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanks

                                          Thanks 

                 I am thankful for the food I  eat 
                      And the friends I  meet 
       And my cat stealthy who helps me wen I'm sad 

         I'm thankful for the air we breath 
                  And eyes so we can see 
                And the water that we drink 

           I am thankful for my voice here me sing 
    I'm thankful for my family my family helps me
             With school and much much more

          I'm thankful for my best friends they help me 
       Wen I feel sad and make me my happy self again 

           I'm thankful for my brothers that take care of
                                                  Me 
       
                I'm thankful for love Happiness and sadness and 
                                     all of the emotions we have

                        And I am thankful for earth are home 
                                            we all share 


With much much care,
                                                   
                                    Amelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment