Friday, November 8, 2013

✨Aria✨

                                                                      ✨Aria✨

       It was a Sunday afternoon I had my BFF Aria  come over to my house. I was waiting for her to get here. Wen she got here we both were  so SO so happy ! We went up to my room she was so happy she look at all of my stuff and she touch all of it to I was a little mad then Aria was hungry she asked for something to eat I asked my mom to make us something to eat.


                                                         ✨✨✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨✨✨

       After we ate lunch  we went up to my room we wanted to do something but we couldn't think of some thing so Aria face timed Anna my BFF I got mad really mad so we got in a big fight then we just laughed Because it was so funny. Then Aria had a idea to face time Anna  and fake fight so Aria and I face timed Anna. Anna was confuses so we told her we were joking. 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment