Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Rain & snow and Amelia

It was a cold and wet day as a I ran through the wet, icy river below . The icy rain fell on my caramel hair. I could see the steam from the white snow flying into the cloudy gray sky. Just then I heard Simon call out "AMELIA!" I turned and waved at him, "Hi!". And then I turned back and ran through the icy water. Then there I was at the steaming snow I stood for a minute and looked at the snow and my slippery path ahead. Then I ran as fast I could like a professional skater and I stopped at a silver gate. As I pressed down the silver knob, the gate opened and I ran to a brick house with fancy stained glass and a play set. Just then I started to walk into the home. I was greeted by 2 mini golden doodles waging their tails. "Hi Mom", I said. "Hi, Amelia", my Mom answered.


No comments:

Post a Comment