Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Fall

     





      It was a cold fall day. I was playing outside on the playset with my dog Rosie. I was on the top of the playset when I heard something that sounded like thunder and I jumped off the playset like I have hundreds of times before. When I jumped, my foot got stuck but it was to late I  could see every bar slowly. It felt like an eternity then I was on the ground. It was 5 sec then I screamed "AHHHH"! and then one more time "AHHH"! Then I screamed  "help, not as loud and my mom came running outside and picked me up. I was crying. She couldn't carry me anymore so she put me down in the mud room and called for my brothers, Evan and Lucas. She asked them to pick me and bring me to the couch. To Be Continued......



No comments:

Post a Comment